Here are the translations.
1. “I’m stuck!” This is what she was screaming when she had crawled into the dryer and got herself high centered trying to get out.
2. This is her saying her full name. “Rori Raine Sanders.”
3. “I’m going to brush my teeth.”
4. “I’m pooping now!” This was shouted at panic volume. I came running into the bathroom to find her standing in the sink with one hand holding the mirror for balance and the other one with a death grip on her bum cheek. She had apparently been applying make-up when the urge caught her off guard. Oh the indignity of being two.
5. “Chocolate milk.”
6. “I don’t need a diaper anymore. I am big now.” She should really be saying that she is big again since this is the second time around with the whole potty training thing.
7. “Justus Ronan is eating bird poop.” I had hoped that I misunderstood this one. But no, I went out to the patio where he had crawled and had been innocently, or so I had thought, entertaining himself. He turned around to look at me when I called his name and sure enough there was bird poop all over his chin, lips and tounge.
8. “Dinosaur.” This is what she was screaming as she ran down the hallway to my room in the middle of the night. “hinasore hayseen me.” “Dinosaur is chasing me.”
9. “May I please sleep with you?”
10. “Kiya (our dog) is sleeping with me.” (Hopefully Kiya will protect her from those damn dinosaurs that keep chasing her.
11. “Here Mommy, Boogie.” Lovely.